Tuesday, June 26, 2012

the girl and the swan


       this is the pict which inspiring me of a childhood i ever know..
       a loneliness of a little girl who does not have sister to playing together...

 
I know... I can not go with u... swan...
'cause
it's not save if i reach u...

can swimming 
like u r
calmly
but 
fast to caught the finish

but our pool is different..

so achhh...
where will you go
and 
what will you do?


My mom is not here,
Of course my dad too...
they are busy always

but...

i know..
u r alone..
either me...

then..

know
tomorrow

u still here too...
to sign me

that u and me 
still alone
in the shiny day.




 ps:
 i have got trouble to up load the pict of the before..
 using another provider.

 this is another draft.. choose the poems (?) u like.

No comments:

Post a Comment