Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Good luck
my dear swan...
Have a good day, yach...


Mmmm...

u know...

here 
we are alone, 
and lonely


I don't know
where is your... family..
your friend
your little swan..


day by day...
u always alone


just like me

my mom is teaching now...
my father in early morning
going by his bike to work

my brothers?
u r right...
they dislike playing with lil girl like me...
so they are playing with their own friend...
or both of them playing together 
with forbidden for girl.
"This is boys playing...
not girl playing!!"

HAHH!!!

What gender's separated they use.

Hiiikksss...

I have no sister...

then I choose going here..

'cause I know u r here, swan...

be
just wanna u be
and 
i just watching u from my side...
than realizing..
 

that..
u and me 

always lonely.. 
alone..
i know 
if i go here..
i will have 

No comments:

Post a Comment